Return & Cancellation Policy
We want you to feel comfortable and confident when shopping at Jolics. That is why we offer a return policy. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, as long as you contact us within 30 days of the original shipping date, we will process your return request.
If you want to request a return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving your order.
Jolics will reimburse customer $10 as the return shipping fee under the following circumstances：
1. You received the wrong item.
2. The item is broken, defective, or has an incorrect engraving. (For broken or defective items, customers must contact Jolics within 48 hours of receiving their order.)
When requesting an exchange or return, customers will be responsible for back and forth shipping fees under the following circumstances(Jolics will charge a 35% restocking fee for the return or exchange of the below items.):
1. Customer ordered the wrong size.
2. Customer does not like the item in person.
Please note: Items can be exchanged more than once. The time frame for this must not exceed 14 days from when the original order was received.
We understand that it is a very important undertaking to order a jewelry gift for your special moment, and our cancellation policy was formulated with this in mind. However, it is important to note that our rings are handcrafted to order. Once the handcrafting process has begun, the materials cannot be reused. Please be informed that after placing your order, there is still time to change your mind. For details, please refer to our cancellation policy below.
Generally, all items will be sent into production 8 hours after we receive the payment. Therefore, any cancellations after that time will incur a corresponding material and processing fee.
1. Orders canceled within 8 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a full refund.
2. Orders canceled within 8 to 24 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of full shipping cost and 80% of product purchase price.
3. Orders canceled within 24 to 48 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of full shipping cost and 70% of product purchase price.
4. Orders canceled within 48 to 72 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of full shipping cost and 50% of product purchase price.
5. If the cancellation is made 72 hours after order was placed, it can no longer be canceled. (Because the item is already made)
6. Once your order has been shipped, it can no longer be canceled.
If you would like to cancel your order, please log in to My Orders, select the order you need help with, and request cancellation.
1. To request a return, please email us at email@example.com within 30 days of the original shipping date. And please include an explanation and photographs stating the reason for your return.
2. Once we have approved your request, one of our customer service reps will follow up with you via email with instructions on where returns should be shipped, and the amount you will be refunded. Please send the item(s) through your local post office within 3-5 business days upon receiving the return form. Please keep the tracking number safe. If you contact us within the inspection period for a return, you may be refunded the purchase amount, minus any shipping and/or gift packaging charges and/or handling fee and/or restocking fee, if any.
3. All the return item(s) will go through inspections. We will process the refund when we confirm that the product has the problems you mentioned. Once the refund has been processed by us, it usually takes 10-15 business days for the funds to be credited to your account, depending on your bank or payment service. Your bank or payment service may levy a small transaction charge.
Please Note: we reserve the right not to accept the returns without prior approval from our Customer Service, and also the right not to process the refund if they are returned in unacceptable condition.
1. The item must be returned in a new and unworn condition. New and unworn condition means that there are no scratches, marks, or blemishes on the items.
2. Items which have been resized, updated and/or repaired by another jeweler do not qualify.
3. The item being returned must have the jewelry tag still attached to the item. Do not remove this tag until you are certain you want to keep your item. The tag does not need to be removed for ring sizing purposes. The thread is extremely thin and will not impact how the ring fits.
4. Personalized items with “engravings” and “photos”, such as rings, necklaces and bracelets, cannot be returned.
5. Special order items such as those with custom sizes and colors cannot be returned. (Custom sizes are those that charge extra $10).
6. Items that were sent to you as Replacement/Exchange cannot be returned again.
1. Items returned without authorization will not be accepted.
2. When returning or exchanging items, customers must contact one of our customer service reps for the return shipping address.
3. Items that are not eligible for shipping fee refunds will not have the Expedited or Standard Shipping fee returned to them. Customers who chose free shipping on their order will have a $10 shipping fee deducted from their refund.
4. When returning or exchanging items, customers must use a shipping method that has tracking on it. Returns or exchanges with no tracking will not be processed.
5. Any promotional gifts received must be included with the returned items, otherwise, the retail price of the promotional gift will be deducted from the refund
Note: Please do not send your return to the address on your package. That is not our return address and will affect the processing of your return.